- Price person in double room: 850€
Single room supplement: 120€
- Group (max/min): 14/7 people Consult us in other cases
- Closing date:
DAY 1: THE SACRED SERRATED MOUNTAIN
Pick up at Barcelona. Panoramic view of the Montserrat mountain with its needle-like peaks. Overnight in El Pont de Suert (H***), Lleida.
DAY 2: THE VULTURE VALLEY
Circular route to the “Terreta”, where we´ll enjoy the Oak Grove of Aulàs (The largest flat Oak Grove in Catalonia). At the “Font dels Capellans” there is a fantastic viewpoint of Torogó with views of Sant Gervàs. To finish the route, we´ll go to The House of the Vultures at Torre Tamúrcia, the unique place in the world where we can observe all the vulture species. In the afternoon, we will visit the Dinosaurs Museum, in Areny. Overnight in El Pont de Suert (H***), Lleida.
DAY 3: NATIONAL PARK MUSHROOMS
We will look for mushrooms in the peripheral area of the Aigüestortes National Park. In the afternoon, we´ll visit “Bolets Prades”, a small factory in Llesp town that elaborates different products based on mushrooms. Overnight in El Pont de Suert (H***).
DAY 4: THE END OF THE WORLD FOREST: MYCOLOGICAL DIVERSITY
Survey in the forest of Pegà, in the Alto de Bonansa. This forest leads us to the forest´s called “end of the world” with very good views. This place has a great diversity of species of mushrooms because there are pine forests, beech and other interesting tree species. Onvernight in El Pont de Suert (H***).
DAY 5: MUSSROOMS AND TOADSTOOLS
We’ll explore the forest of La Tuca on the Northern of the Vielha tunnel. Beautiful fir wood typical of the Atlantic climate. Overnight in El Pont de Suert (H***).
DAY 6: PYRENEES FAUNA
We’ll spend the day looking for traces in the area of the reservoir of Escales and the route of Montiverri, path where there are several species of local fauna. After dinner we´ll travel to Barcelona, where the tour will be finished
- General services: an expert naturalist tour guide, travel insurance.
- Transport: 20-seat minibus or 7-seat van. Transport from origin to Barcelona and return from Barcelona to origin not included.
- Overnights: Hotels***. Single or double rooms with private bathroom.
- Gastronomy: Meals with local wine included.
- Daily picnic for lunch (except day 1, not included). Dinners are served on a fixed menu.
- Visits: Vultures Home, Dinosaurs Museum and “Bolets Prades”.
- Weather conditions and clothing: In May, June and September temperatures are reasonably warm, therefore adequate light clothing is recommended; October and November may be a little colder and rainy. Hat, sun glasses and sunscreen lotion are a must. Long trousers and “gore-tex” shoes are appropriate.
- Safety: A safety briefing presentation will be given upon arrival at the hotel and prior to any field trip. All participants will be provided with our HSE flyer.
The services not mentioned are not included in the price